Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe 3'454 m.a.s.l.
Jungfraujoch lies in the heart of the Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Snow and ice 100% guaranteed. The Sphinx viewing building, the Ice Palace, the plateau for walks in eternal snow - these are the year-round attractions on the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
Furthermore, in summer there are a ski-lift and numerous other possibilities for adventure on offer.
Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site
Learn more about the majestic mountain world that was included in the World Natural Heritage Site list in December 2001.
- Highest train station in Europe
- 4 restaurants and a cafeteria
- Shops, souvenirs
- Research station
- Sphinx viewing building 3,571 m / 11,760 ft
- Plateau 3,454 m / 11,375 ft
- Ice Palace
- Summer ski and snowboard park
- Snow disk run
- Hole in one
- Glacier trek, cross the glacier by yourself
- Mountain hike to Mönchsjoch hut
- Guided high-Alpine ski-tours and glacier walks