Book overnight stay and offer!
Grindelwald • Wengen • Mürren • Lauterbrunnen • Haslital
Jungfrau Region. unique. varied. Ah, now the marketing talk starts again. No, we don't want to bore you with a hymn to our scenery and other generalities. These exist everywhere - here with us too, of course. No topic. We are even tempted to say that we have one of the most famous and impressive backdrops. This Eiger, then the Mönch and the Jungfrau stand there quite majestically. Simply breathtaking, this triumvirate. We could already talk about uniqueness. And our five resorts also have a certain variety. But we didn't want to talk about generalities.
What can you do here? Well, you can find all the usual leisure activities here. And yes, the world-famous excursion destinations are also included. The best thing to do is to take a look at our new Jungfrau Region Summer Guide and then visit us yourself to get a picture (or hopefully several) of our region. And the good thing about it: all this can be experienced in a single shared world. So: Make #DiniWält in the Jungfrau Region.
Top of Europe Pass
Passes for 3 to 8 days on each consecutive day within the validity between 17.04. and 28.11.2021.
Area of validity:
· Interlaken Ost – Grindelwald/Lauterbrunnen
· Lauterbrunnen – Kleine Scheidegg – Grindelwald
· Grindelwald Terminal - Eigergletscher
· Eigergletscher – Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe
· Lauterbrunnen – Grütschalp – Mürren
· Grindelwald – First
· Grindewald Terminal – Männlichen
· Wengen – Männlichen
· Interlaken – Harder Kulm
· Wilderswil – Schynige Platte
Any rides within the Jungfrau Region area of validity and, to top it all off, unlimited rides to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe and back.On presentation of your pass, you will receive a 10% discount in the Top of Europe Shops Jungfraujoch, Grindelwald Terminal and Grindelwald-First as well as in the Top of Europe Flagship Store Interlaken (excl. Lindt & Sprüngli, SWATCH and Kosmetik-Chalet).A change in operating times and timetables does not entitle the holder to an extension, exchange or return, or a refund or partial refund of the passes. Operating hours are subject to change without notice.Valid:April 17, 2021 through November 28, 2021.Use the following link to book your rail ticket in addition to the overnight rate shown:
Schilthorn Holiday Pass
Available for 4 or 6 consecutive days.
Area of validity:
·Stechelberg - Mürren - Birg - Schilthorn
·Mürren - Allmendhubel
·Lauterbrunnen - Trümmelbach - Stechelberg
·Lauterbrunnen - Isenfluh - Sulwald
From 1 May 2021 until 31 October 2021
Experience Pass Hasliberg
Passes for 2 to 3 days on each consecutive day within the validity between 22.05. and 24.10.2021.
Area of validity:
· Aerial cableway Meiringen - Hasliberg Reuti
· Gondola lift Hasliberg Reuti - Bidmi - Mägisalp
· Gondola lift Mägisalp - Alpen tower
· Gondola Twing - Lischen - Käserstatt
· Unlimited number of rides on all summer lifts
· Including PostBus from Brünig to Hasliberg Reuti
· Children with the SBB Junior or Kinder-Mitfahrkarte travel free, provided they are accompanied by a parent/guardian with the same purchased ticket
· Dogs travel free of charge (except for the Meiringen-Hasliberg Reuti aerial cableway at the half-fare rate)
· Bike transport to Mägisalp and Käserstatt included. Transport on the Mägisalp facility to Alpen tower is not permitted
From 22 May 2021 to 24 October 2021.
Use the following link to book your train ticket in addition to the displayed accommodation price:
Jungfrau Region Summer Guide
A whole world in one guide.
This year with a focus on water.
Coming soon: Summer 2021
Krimispass Jungfrau Region
To solve the case, we have to visit various locations in the Jungfrau Region - from Mürren to Grindelwald and the Haslital. There are information signs at each location. On them is an Internet address and a QR code. Simply enter the internet address in your smartphone browser or scan the QR code. This is how we collect important clues.
The Krimispass will only be playable in German.
More information will follow soon...