Unesco Theme Trail: First - Grosse Scheidegg - Oberer Lauchbühl U1
Beautiful hike on the sunny side of Grindelwald.
The trail starts at the First mountain station. The gondola ride up to the First takes 30 minutes. From there follow the Panorama Trail No. 6 to Grosse Scheidegg. There you follow the path down towards the village to Oberer Lauchbühl (No. 21). From here you can take the bus back to the valley. The unique panorama is your constant companion throughout the trail.
- 2 hours, 40 minutes
- 156 vm
- 577 vm
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Oberer Lauchbühl
- Recommended season
- Take a break at the Berghaus First or Grosse Scheidegg.
- Visit the First Cliff Walk before the hike.
- hiking daypack (approx. 20 liters) with rain cover
- comfortable and sturdy footwear
- adequate and durable outdoor clothing in multiple layers
- sun and rain protection
- snacks and drinking water
- first aid kit
- mobile phone
- if necesessary: telescope sticks, headlight, maps
More information and links
|Geographic||46.65984 N 8.054011 E|
Step by Step Directions
First - Grosse Scheidegg - Oberer Lauchbühl