2'550 meters above sea level
A beautiful vantage point to the east of the Bernese Oberland
The Sustenhorn, Grimsel region and Finsteraarhorn on the one side, with Lake Brienz, the Rothorn and Jura in the far distance on the other.
How does it feel to be surrounded by 400 alpine peaks? Find out the answer at the top of the Alpen tower where spectacular 360° panoramic views of the Haslital and the surrounding mountains await. Try their famous breakfast - it's delicious!
Breakfast buffet in winter
Winter: Every Saturday and Sunday from 8h30 until 12h00
Start the day with spectacular views of our magnificent mountains, a glass of prosecco and our generous breakfast buffet. Daily in the panorama restaurant at the Alpen tower from 9h30 to 12h00 (as long as lifts are running).
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, ovo, orange and apple juice
- Croissants, plaited bread, six different brown bread
- Jam, honey, Nutella, butter
- Müesli, yoghurt, fresh fruit
- Cheese, hash-browns, scrambled eggs, bacon
- Ham, Bacon in Swiss alpine herbs, roast beef, roast pork, salami
- Homemade marinated salmon
On request we will serve you products gluten and lactose free.
Adults CHF 32
Children up to 16th birthday CHF 18